How to Pay for KPLC Postpaid from Mpesa bila charges
A. Activate on Tupay
- Downloadthe Tupay App: http://bit.ly/tupay-app
- Activate using your M-PESA registered mobile number
- Instant Payment notification via SMS from Kenya Power.
- Zero charges for any amount paid via Mpesa between 10 Kes — 70,000 Kes .
- Hakikisha KPLC Postpaid Number and display Meter owner and due balance.
- AutoSaves KPLC Postpaid Meter Number.
C. Pay for KPLC Postpaid from Mpesa
- Step 1 of 3: SERVICE SELECTION
- Go to Electricity > Select Postpaid
- Step 2 of 3: ENTER KPLC POSTPAID METER NUMBER
- Enter KPLC Postpaid Meter or Account number.
- Enter Amountand select Pay.
- Step 3 of 3: PAY
- Select the preferred mode of paymente. Mpesa.
- Verify beneficiary details and Pay securely via M-PESA STK PUSH
- KPLC Postpaid Meter/Account Number will be Auto-Saved, so that you do not need to remember next time you are making a payment
- On payment, Confirmation SMS is sent from Tupay and Kenya Power
- A notificationis also sent to the app.
- The transaction receipt is accessible via reports tab and contains the receipt number.
- Click on the respective KPLC Postpaid transaction receiptto view its details
Tags: KPLC Postpaid, Mpesa, KPLC Postpaid Paybill number, Tupay, Fuliza, Tupay, Fuliza, MPESA STK Push
- Tupay (6)